[Qgis-user] QGIS Server - not displaying all layers

Martin Baloga matobaloga at gmail.com
Mon Mar 11 10:59:14 PDT 2013

Hello everyone,

I successfully installed qgis server and later also qgis webclient on two
different servers. I have a problem with the amount of displayed layers. I
am not able to display all layers. By turning on more than 4 layers the
viewer stucks on loading the map and does not display the map. When I
prepare project with more than 12 layers, the viewer even fails to start.

I think it depends on the server configuration. I used stronger machine, but
the problem persist.

Does anyone have any idea how to solve it?

S pozdravom / Best regards / Salutanta

Martin