[Qgis-user] Problems with data types in joined tables

Antonio Vico avicomartin at gmail.com
Wed Mar 13 02:59:00 PDT 2013

Hi,

I am testing with joined tables and I have a problem with data types
when make a query in Attributes Table.

This is the situation:

In a Postgres/Postgis I have two tables, one with geographyc information
and another with data but without geographyc fiel (relationed both with
a fiel). I connect to server and import this two tables and join without
problems. Data structure in joined table seem correct but when I open
the Attribute Table ant try to make a query, the beaviour in not
correct. Beaviour in field with integer types are like text and query
result are wrong.

I have tested this situation whit gvSIG (for determine if errors are due
to data structure) but resutls in gvSIG are correct.

Has somebody the same problem?