[Qgis-user] Polygon digitalization

Gerardo Jimenez gejst5 at hotmail.com
Tue Mar 19 20:39:28 PDT 2013

I usually prefer to set the tolerance at 15 pixels not
" the snapping tolerance to 0.001 meter for both vertex and segments and
digitized at at 1:1000 scale"
(it looks to me too little tolerance)
Give it a try (I am working with Lisboa in  win 7 32 and 64)

Gerardo Jiménez Delgado
Instituto de Investigaciones Antropológicas
Universidad Nacional Autónoma de México
Ciudad Universitaria s/n
Coyoacan 04510
Mexico City