[Qgis-user] Running v.clean on a QGIS vector layer (Polygon) through Sextante

Victor Olaya volayaf at gmail.com
Wed May 1 15:54:53 PDT 2013

Considering the comments in this thread, I think the best solution
would be to add more advanced parameters to allow more fine tuning for
users like you. That would include the option to perform several
cleaning operations at once, and also the option to select output
type. Since it is an advanced option, we can add that and then let
just advanced users hack on the GRASS commands.

Would that work for you? it doesn't look difficult to implement, and I
think it would be a good improvement.

Thanks!

Victor