[Qgis-user] plugin for processing multiple raster files

Leo Kris Palao lk.palao at gmail.com
Wed May 1 20:59:09 PDT 2013

Hi *QGIS users*,

I am working with daily rainfall raster dataset of one decade acquired from
*TRMM*. We will use this as criteria for our suitability analysis of a
farming system. I want to derive the following:

1. Mean daily rainfall *(*output is 365 raster files (representing *day
1-day 365*) with each raster file contain the *mean daily rainfall* derived
from one decade of daily rainfall data for a specific day*)*; and
 2. After computing the mean daily rainfall for one decade, I want to
compute the rainfall sum with the interval of 10 days (per dekad).

is there a plugin in QGIS that I can use that will automate this process. I
know this is possible using a script, but I do not have a background yet in
scripting. Right now I am still reading Phyton programming. Also I think it
is possible to do this in R, but right now I am still learning R.

Any help will be much appreciated. Thank you very much.

-*Leo Kris Palao*