[Qgis-user] problem with WFS and WMS connection server

Alex Mandel tech_dev at wildintellect.com
Sun May 5 13:54:55 PDT 2013

A few things I noticed:
1. the urls work for me, I get no error connecting. Maybe this is a
proxy/network/firewall issue. Can you try from another location and/or
computer
2. I notice you are using qgis 1.7.4 not 1.8, I don't think that should
make much of a difference but it might.

Anyone else manage to get those to actually show data?

Thanks,
Alex