[Qgis-user] saga & grass, missing dependency with sextante

matteo matteo.ghetta at gmail.com
Tue May 7 00:41:52 PDT 2013

Hi guys,
I'm using qgis 1.9 on ubuntu 12.04.
I have some trouble when I try to use the saga and the grass algorithms.
When I double click one of the function a pop-up windows appear saying:

Missing dependency.This algorithm cannot be run :-(
This algorithm requires GRASS to be run.Unfortunately, it seems that
GRASS is not installed in your system, or it is not correctly configured
to be used from QGIS
Click here to know more about how to install and configure GRASS to be
used with SEXTANTE

But if I launch both grass and saga as standalone I don't have any problem.
Some ideas?

Thanks

Matteo