[Qgis-user] move files with qgis actions

Lito Macieira litomacieira2 at gmail.com
Tue May 7 03:28:52 PDT 2013

 Hi guys,

I have one doubt, may be anyone can help me.
I have one layer (like houses). For each house i have one picture.
I want that, when a user insert a new feature, choose a picture. Then i
want that qgis move that picture to another folder with the name of the
genereted ID for that house.
I'm trying do that with qgis actions (and a bat file may be??) and i know
how to give them the genereted id (with the '%ID') but i don't now how to
move the photo.
Can anyone help me with that or point me a direction?