[Qgis-user] openstreetmap in qgis

Stéphane Henriod s at henriod.info
Tue May 7 13:05:26 PDT 2013

Hi

Look into the plugins of Qgis. Quite a few options to download data from
OpenStreetMap. You can then use the "road graph" tool to calculate shortest
paths.

Hope this helps

Stéphane

--
"Le mot progrès n'aura aucun sens tant qu'il y aura des enfants malheureux"
-- Albert Einstein

"A journey does not need reasons. Before long, it proves to be reason
enough in itself. One thinks that one is going to make a journey, yet soon
it is the journey that makes or unmakes you." -- Nicolas Bouvier

Photos de voyages, photos de montagne: http://www.henriod.info