[Qgis-user] QGIS Use in Disaster Response

Lene Fischer lfi at life.ku.dk
Thu May 9 03:32:01 PDT 2013

Sorry my computer did send my mail before finish writing - (new in windows8...)
When I show my students about Crisis mapping I use these two links:
http://crisismapper.wordpress.com/tools/
http://newswatch.nationalgeographic.com/2012/07/02/crisis-mapping-haiti/

It is not specific QGIS. Sorry
Regards