[Qgis-user] Error reading PostGIS raster

Luís de Sousa luis.a.de.sousa at gmail.com
Wed May 15 02:29:58 PDT 2013

Dear all,

Since  I'm not able to log in to the bug tracker anymore
<http://osgeo-org.1560.x6.nabble.com/Can-t-log-on-to-the-issue-tracker-td5053171.html>
I'm posting this error here. When I try to access PostGIS with the raster
plugin I'm getting this error:

/missing FROM-clause entry for table "geo"
LINE 3:       CASE WHEN geo.r_raster_column IS NOT NULL THEN geo.r_r...
                        ^

Query:
SELECT
	cla.relname, nsp.nspname, cla.relkind = 'v', pg_get_userbyid(relowner),
cla.reltuples, cla.relpages,
	CASE WHEN geo.r_raster_column IS NOT NULL THEN geo.r_raster_column ELSE
att.attname END,
	geo.pixel_types,
	geo.scale_x,
	geo.scale_y,
	geo.out_db,
	geo.srid

FROM (select oid, pg_class.* from (select relname from pg_class except
select relname from pg_class,raster_overviews where relname=o_table_name) as
exclude,pg_class 		where exclude.relname=pg_class.relname) AS cla
JOIN pg_namespace AS nsp ON
	nsp.oid = cla.relnamespace

JOIN pg_attribute AS att ON
	att.attrelid = cla.oid AND
	att.atttypid = 'raster'::regtype OR
	att.atttypid IN (SELECT oid FROM pg_type WHERE
typbasetype='raster'::regtype )

WHERE cla.relkind IN ('v', 'r')  AND (nspname != 'information_schema' AND
nspname !~ 'pg_')
ORDER BY nsp.nspname, cla.relname, att.attname/

This is with Postgis Raster to QGIS 0.5.4.

Thank you and regards,

Luís