[Qgis-user] (Semi) automated classification of tree coverage from aerial photography

Noli Sicad nsicad at gmail.com
Fri May 17 20:16:59 PDT 2013

Hi Jonathan,

I am interested on tree counting using remote sense data.

I am particular interested in counting trees (i.e. counting Acacia
Mangium at various tree ages), then calculate the volumes from various
stands (i.e. forest inventory).

Please at know when you figure out how to count tree using QGIS plugins, etc.

Thanks.

Regards,

Noli