[Qgis-user] Ubuntu 12.04 LTS precise and QGIS Lisboa

Patrick Giraudoux patrick.giraudoux at univ-fcomte.fr
Sat May 18 02:56:33 PDT 2013

Dear listers,

I woud like to set up a repository to get QuantumGIS from Ubuntu 12.04
LTS precise.

I meet two problems at the QGIS download website:

1/ there,  at
http://hub.qgis.org/projects/quantum-gis/wiki/DownloadFr#Version-stable,
I cannot find an address for precise (lucid, maverick and natty are
mentionned however).

2/ Furthermore the public key server fails to work when following the
site indications:

gpg --keyserver keyserver.ubuntu.com --recv C2A22E8244865A03
gpg --export --armor C2A22E8244865A03 | sudo apt-key add -

Any idea about what happens and indication on how to get the repository
set up ?

Best,

Patrick