[Qgis-user] Raster Interpolation Plugin

HERMAN SCHRYER schryerh at rogers.com
Sat May 18 12:11:35 PDT 2013

I am looking for help with the raster interpolation plugin for QGIS. The plugin did not come as a core pugin with the application, and it is not listed in the Python Plugin Installer under the QGIS Official Repository (unless it is under a name I do not recognize). The plugin is listed online in the Quantum GIS Plugin Repository at http://plugins.qgis.org/plugins/rasterinterpolation/ , where it can be downloaded. I downloaded it and extracted it, but unfortunately I do not know what to do with it after that. How do to get it into QGIS so I can use it? Any help will be much appreciated. Thanks, Herman.