[Qgis-user] QGIS Openstreetmap plugin

Stefan Keller sfkeller at gmail.com
Sun May 19 15:37:07 PDT 2013

Hi Andre

Thanks for your information. I'm looking forward for a great new QGIS
2 release!
Jo is obviously interested in giving a hand on integrating OSM and QGIS,
Now, are you saying that there is really nothing to do anymore to do
to make the OSM plugin even better (commenting, testing, adding
functionality)?

Yours, Stefan