[Qgis-user] QGIS WPSclient PyWPS output data error

Martin Chodúr M.Chodur at seznam.cz
Thu May 23 01:37:11 PDT 2013

Hi, I'm running PyWPS service with some processes. Everything is working
fine bud i wanted to try Qgis plugin WPS client and problems showed up.

First thing is that my process takes a while but Qgis ends with "Timed out"
even if statusSupported is set to True. The only way i found to deal with
this was enlarging the time limit in Qgis for network. But i don't think
that's the way it should work.

Second is error which I get when process is done. Process returns geotiff
With statusSupported=true, storeResponse=True and useMapscript=True/False
(both).

All these attemps ends with error:

<code>traceback (most recent call last):
  File "/home/gis/.qgis//python/plugins/wps/QgsWpsDockWidget.py", line 816, in
 resultHandler
    return self.errorHandler(resultXML)
  File "/home/gis/.qgis//python/plugins/wps/QgsWpsDockWidget.py", line 968, in
 errorHandler
    QMessageBox.critical(self.iface.mainWindow(), "Exception report",
exceptionHtml)
TypeError: arguments did not match any overloaded call:
  QMessageBox.critical(QWidget, QString, QString, QMessageBox.StandardButtons
buttons=QMessageBox.Ok, QMessageBox.StandardButton
defaultButton=QMessageBox.NoButton): argument 3 has unexpected type 'NoneType'
  QMessageBox.critical(QWidget, QString, QString, int, int, int button2=0):
argument 3 has unexpected type 'NoneType'
  QMessageBox.critical(QWidget, QString, QString, QString, QString
button1Text=QString(), QString button2Text=QString(), int
defaultButtonNumber=0, int escapeButtonNumber=-1): argument 3 has unexpected

Unfortunately I have no idea what does it mean. Thanks for any clue.

Here is initialization of process and definition of the output. Whole
process is pretty long and this should be enough.
(http://pastebin.com/d750FWQF)

http://pastebin.com/d750FWQF(http://pastebin.com/d750FWQF)

Martin