[Qgis-user] QGIS Web Client: Search keeps LoadingŠ.

Bernhard Ströbl bernhard.stroebl at jena.de
Thu May 23 08:21:36 PDT 2013

Hi Geert,

Am 23.05.2013 17:05, schrieb Geert Smet:
> Hello everyone,
>
> I'm trying to set up QGIS Web Client on Ubuntu 12.04 but i have a
> problem with the search bar on the upper right corner it keeps LOADING…

check in Firebug what's happening in the client

> 1) created a VIEW (search_address) and seems to be good ? (
> …searchstring_tsvector -> '1700':3 '27':2 'sterrenlan':1 )
> 2) installed modules : python-wsgi,psycopg2 and webob
> 3)enable mod_wsgi as root butnot with "a2enmod mod_wsgi"-> ERROR: Module
> mod_wsgi does not exist!
> but with"a2enmod wsgi" -> Module wsgi enabled
> Is there a difference between mod_wsgi and wsgi ?
> 4) configure apache (mod_wsgi)
> 5) file search.wsgi changed: line18 searchtables =
> ['schemaname.search_address'];
> line77 conn = psycopg2.connect("host?… My settings?.)

Try if your wsgi file returns results
http://yourserver/path-to-my wsgi-scripts/wsgi/search.wsgi?query=YourQuery

If you get an error it should be in the log file

btw did you configure your PostgreSQL server so the QWC server can
access it?

Bernhard

__________ Information from ESET Mail Security, version of virus signature database 8366 (20130523) __________

http://www.eset.com