[Qgis-user] Create and customize a grid

Andreas Neumann a.neumann at carto.net
Mon May 27 04:14:53 PDT 2013

 Hi Katrin,

 See menu "Vector" --> "Research Tools" --> "Vector grid".

 This should work for rasters with equal sizes. If every raster set has
 a different size and extent you probably would have to write a python
 script to step through all open raster layers, read out the extent
 values and create the grids by script.

 Hope this helps,
 Andreas

 On Mon, 27 May 2013 10:59:26 +0100, katrin eggert wrote:
> Dear all,
> I'm doing some photo-interpretation and, in order to organize my
> work,
> I would like to create a grid and customize it (my idea is to
> organize
> my tasks by grid-cell). Is  it possible to create and customize a
> grid cell to be overlayed with my satellite images (and vecot
> layers)?
>
> Thanks
> Kat

 Andreas Neumann