[Qgis-user] Display a Lansat RGB

Alex Mandel tech_dev at wildintellect.com
Tue May 28 01:34:16 PDT 2013

Can you post the gdal_merge command you tried?

The key is to use the -separate flag (Layer Stack in the dialog box)
"-separate:
     Place each input file into a separate stacked band. "

It should look like:
gdal_merge.py -seperate red.tif green.tif blue.tif -o stack.tif

See http://lists.osgeo.org/pipermail/gdal-dev/2005-October/006671.html

Thanks,
Alex