[Qgis-user] disabled snap!!

Gerardo Jimenez gejst5 at hotmail.com
Thu May 30 05:55:08 PDT 2013

In order to snap to vertex in a layer you must set a tolerance setting, either in map units or pixels. I usually use 15 pixels and works fine. What tolerance setting did you use?

Gerardo Jiménez Delgado
Instituto de Investigaciones Antropológicas
Universidad Nacional Autónoma de México
Ciudad Universitaria s/n
Coyoacan 04510
Mexico City