[Qgis-user] Internal Server Error when PDF printing from QGIS Web Client

cdp cdaponte at synergyaspen.ca
Thu May 30 10:10:17 PDT 2013

thanks for the replies all.

As I mentioned, I found instructions on how to define and set a default
print format in the web client and I was able to have the web client create
a png by default.  It appears adding this to the code has somehow solved the
issue, because now I can replace png as the defautl with pdf and a pdf is
produced without issue.

Thanks for trying that link Bernhard. It didn't occur to me change the
default to pdf after adding the code until you tested that link.  Our server
version is from a couple months ago as we are using the web client in a
production setting and downtime has to be planned to prevent access issues.
We will be doing a full update of the client and server in  a couple weeks.

thanks for the help!