[Qgis-user] Qgis/Postgis : impossible to open a project

Alex Theleritis atheleritis at getmap.gr
Fri Nov 22 07:46:22 PST 2013

As I see you use "localhost" as the server ip. If the postgresql server is
not at the same pc you try to connect through QGIS , you have to set the
host ip something like 192.168.1.100 and not "localhost". Although, if are
you trying to connect outside of your local network you have to set the host
ip = 192.167.40.92 (if this is the right ip). I can't see any other problem.
Hope that helps.

Regards,

Alex