[Qgis-user] Pan Map, Zoom in, Zoom out

Andreas Neumann a.neumann at carto.net
Thu Nov 28 08:26:05 PST 2013

Hi Peter,

There is always one active tool - depending on what you do. As an
example - if you are in zoom in mode and then change to the "Identify"
mode the tool switches to "Identify" and the navigation mode is
discontinued.

If you are in editing mode, navigation only works with shortcuts (e.g.
the blank key and mouse wheel) until you leave the editing mode.

In general there is always one tool active. If you select a new tool,
the previous tool will be inactive.

Andreas