[Qgis-user] Scipy - I can´t install for use with Qgis 2.0 - Windows 8

Milton Ribeiro miltinho.astronauta at gmail.com
Sun Oct 6 09:35:15 PDT 2013

Hi Goyo

Thanks for the reply.

O bypassed this issue by installing WinPython-64bit-2.7.5.3 under windows 8
and copy-paste SCIPY
from: C:\Program
Files\WinPython-64bit-2.7.5.3\python-2.7.5.amd64\Lib\site-packages
to: C:\Program Files\QGIS Dufour\apps\Python27\Lib\site-packages

This allowed me proceed with the install of LecoS plugin, but got another
error that I will include in another thread.

Best wishes

miltinho

Miltinho - mcr at rc.unesp.br
Laboratório de Ecologia Espacial e Conservação - LEEC
Depto de Ecologia - UNESP - Rio Claro
Av. 24A, 1515- Bela Vista
13506-900 Rio Claro, SP, Brasil

Fone: +55 19 3526-9647 (office)  19 3526-9680 (lab)
Cel: 19 9853-3220 / 19 9853-5430

Depto Ecologia http://ib.rc.unesp.br/#!/departamentos/ecologia/
PG ECO & BIODIV
http://ib.rc.unesp.br/#!/departamentos/ecologia/pos-graduacao-em-ecologia-e-biodiversidade/