[Qgis-user] QGIS on Thin Client?

Andreas Neumann a.neumann at carto.net
Fri Oct 11 00:55:58 PDT 2013

Hi,

We successfully used it with RDP clients within our administrations.

It works fine, but if you do a lot of digitizing it would be better to
have a local copy. All the rest should work fine.

Of course it depends on the speed of your LAN and on the protocol you
use. I think with RDP, the bigger your screen resolution is, the slower
it will be. This may be different with Citrix. Maybe Citrix is better in
this respect.

Andreas