[Qgis-user] The better package for study a potential problem.

Andrea Peri aperi2007 at gmail.com
Sun Oct 13 01:35:19 PDT 2013

ok, thx.

So I try to test on 32 bit .

Meanwhile I see that the problem seem related to some geometries dont'
correctly defined.
But again there is no really clear what is happening.

I guess perhaps there is also some null geometries, but I don't know how to
understand in qgis is a geometry is null.

I try to test it using the ftolls validity test, but it don't end its work.
No evident error, but it seem in an infinite loop.

This is strange because the shapefile I test has formerly only 234 records
(geometry point).
(the shapefile has only 234 records point type)

So I need necessary to test them in postgis or spatialite to understand
what are happening.

2013/10/12 Jürgen E. <jef at norbit.de>

> Hi Andrea,
>
> On Sat, 12. Oct 2013 at 14:49:07 +0200, aperi2007 wrote:
> > But before to do this, I need an information:
> > What is actually what is the right platform where test.
>
> > Actually I'm using qgis-dev from osgeo4w 32 bit (update it this morning)
> But
> > perhaps the right and more update version is in the osgeo4w 64 bit ?
>
> The QGIS versions are usually the same on OSGeo4W 32 and 64 bit.  But the
> problem might be 32 or 64 bit specific or tied to a dependencies - and
> those
> can be different on OSGeo4W 32 and 64 bit.   So it really depends on the
> problem you have.
>

> Jürgen
>
> --
> Jürgen E. Fischer         norBIT GmbH               Tel. +49-4931-918175-31
> Dipl.-Inf. (FH)           Rheinstraße 13            Fax. +49-4931-918175-50
> Software Engineer         D-26506 Norden
> http://www.norbit.de
> QGIS PSC member (RM)                                   IRC: jef on FreeNode
>
> --
> norBIT Gesellschaft fuer Unternehmensberatung und Informationssysteme mbH
> Rheinstrasse 13, 26506 Norden
> GF: Jelto Buurman, HR: Amtsgericht Emden, HRB 5502

Andrea Peri
qwerty àèìòù