[Qgis-user] Presentation Piperunner / QGIS mobility

Diethard Jansen diethard.jansen at gmail.com
Sun Oct 13 05:32:53 PDT 2013

Hello,

At the hackfest in Brighton I presented a custom application named
Piperunner, created by Realworld Systems.  Piperunner is based on QGIS
running on an Androïd tablet with a new interface using QML.

I promised to create a short video of the presentation and here it is..
http://youtu.be/wMEFCws60TE

Remember that the presented application is an example, build on the new
QGIS-Mobility framework. Other customized applications can be build with a
different set of functionality.

The idea is to keep things simple for users using QGIS on mobile devices!
Unfortunately to create such a customized application is still hard.

Regards,
Diethard Jansen