[Qgis-user] Qgis Web Client: offending input ?

Bernhard Ströbl bernhard.stroebl at jena.de
Wed Oct 23 04:39:10 PDT 2013

Hi Geert,

in order to help I would need more information:
1) could you post the CREATE-sql for the view?
2) do you pass your search table(s) to the wsgi scripts or are they
defined in the script itself?
3) if I understand you right you get zoomed to the right location but
get the error messages additionally?

Am 23.10.2013 10:53, schrieb Geert Smet:
> Hi,
> I created a VIEW (search_address) and it seems to be good when i'm using the search bar on the upper right corner it get's me to the wright location but i'll get always an error pop-up.  "Network request failed error: could not execute query".
>
> In the log-file i'm getting these two errors:
> - offending input: "schema_name"."search_address", referer: http://localhost/maps/test

4) do you really have a schema in your database called "schema_name"?

Bernhard