[Qgis-user] QGIS 2.0 on openSUSE 12.3 - Processing Plugin

Murkor mharte at ozemail.com.au
Thu Oct 31 04:11:11 PDT 2013

Glad to offer a little service to the community, Angelos.  I work as a
GIS professional in an office where the big commercial outfit (you know
who) is the corporate standard.  A couple of my colleagues and I
continue to push the benefits of opensource and believe QGIS has
developed into a quality tool.  Keep up the good work.

Cheers,
Mike

Michael Kevin Harte BS MS
ABN:  80745603160