[Qgis-user] QGis-web client

Bernhard Ströbl bernhard.stroebl at jena.de
Mon Sep 2 00:50:14 PDT 2013

Hi Jan Willem,

though not knowing anything about EPSG:28992 I suspect that your problem
has something to do with reveresed axis order in WMS1.3, see the comment
in lines 147 and 148 of GlobalOptions.js.templ-4326.

hope this helps

Bernhard

__________ Information from ESET Mail Security, version of virus signature database 8752 (20130901) __________

http://www.eset.com