[Qgis-user] Qgis-user Digest, Vol 91, Issue 9

Richard Duivenvoorde rdmailings at duif.net
Wed Sep 4 08:00:33 PDT 2013

On 04-09-13 16:22, Chalie Mulu wrote:
> hi man
> when I open qgis 1.8 in win 7 bit 64 it says python error, would you
> tell how to fix it.
> belete

Hi Belete,

while not on Windows, I think nobody can answer your question if you do
not provide more information then you do now.

In the new website I will create a page to let you know what in general
we want to know, I think:

- preferably a descriptive title for your email
- which Operating System and version
- which QGIS version (exact)
- how you installed it (osgeo4w? msi-installer? own build?)
- at what time did it break (reinstall, new install, system update,
project??)
- what exactly is the error (not sure in the above if you mean that
"python error' is the error, or you mean there is a python error which
you did not write in you email

Without this info, it is very hard to answer for anybody. Or taking just
too much time because the answer will be a question to you etc etc.

So, please try again?

Regards,

Richard Duivenvoorde