[Qgis-user] can't open Qgis Lisboa

Julio Cesar Canales Delgadillo cadj0506 at yahoo.com.mx
Wed Sep 4 10:41:32 PDT 2013

Hello there,

I'm using Qgis Lisboa 1.8.0 on Windows 7 64 bits and all was working
well. Today I scanned my computer with anti-virus and now when I try to
open Qgis the following message appears: "the element /nircmd.exe/ to
which the direct access refers has been moved or changed and this direct
access will not work properly". Someone knows how to fix this problem?

Thanks in advance. Regards.

--
Dr. Julio Cesar Canales Delgadillo
Division of Environmental Sciences