[Qgis-user] How to personalize popup (hoverPopup) content in qgis-web-client?

Andreas Neumann a.neumann at carto.net
Thu Sep 12 04:53:25 PDT 2013

Hi Antonio,

In newer webclient/server releases you also have to set up the display
field in the layer properties --> display tab.

There are plans to also support the HTML expressions, but up to now they
are not yet supported.

Let me know if it still does not work after you set the display field in
QGIS desktop.

Thanks,
Andreas