[Qgis-user] How to personalize popup (hoverPopup) content in qgis-web-client?

Antonio Vico avicomartin at gmail.com
Thu Sep 12 10:20:57 PDT 2013

Hi Giovanni,

In initial comment (line 15) show 'toolbox' and in line 99 show
'tooltip'. Is for this that I tested all options without success.

I use a git version downloaded at 19-07-2013 that not include
tooltipTemplates. I will test the latest version next weekend/week. Can
you advance how to include fields in GlobalOptions?