[Qgis-user] matplotlib is not found in QGIS 2.1.0-Master

Alex Mandel tech_dev at wildintellect.com
Fri Sep 13 11:02:30 PDT 2013

On 09/13/2013 05:32 AM, Manuel SpĂ­nola wrote:
> Dear list members,
>
> I installed the nightly build QGIS 2.1.0-Master and I installed the plugin
> Statist and asked me for matplotlib.  I Installed matplotlib but still is
> asking me for it:
>
> "Could not find the matplotlib module"

What operating system and what install method for QGIS and for matplotlib?

> Why is that?
>
> I was thinking that QGIS 2.0 would have everything needed integrated to
> run, except the plugins.

QGIS does not contain extra libraries required by contributed plugins.
Those have to be installed by the user wishing to us the plugin. Though
someday the plugin installer might handle that it does not currently.

> Best,
>
> Manuel

Thanks,
Alex