[Qgis-user] matplotlib is not found in QGIS 2.1.0-Master

Alex Mandel tech_dev at wildintellect.com
Fri Sep 13 12:54:21 PDT 2013

So it gets a little tricky, assuming you're using everything from the
Kyngchaos (QGIS & Matplotlib) builds it should work as long as you only
have the default python that shipped with OS X. If you installed another
version of python, things may not be installed in the right python for
QGIS to find it.

I'll let some mac users weigh in on more specific help.

Thanks,
Alex