[Qgis-user] How to use Google Maps Coordinates in Geo Referencing tool

KLGan 1klgan at gmail.com
Wed Sep 18 08:49:20 PDT 2013

Hi,

In Google maps, I could use the Drop LatLng Marker tool to get a coordinate
like this (3.2754, 101.8536). Why I am not able to use this coordinate in
GeoReferencing tool in QGIS. I tried but the map don't know go where.

I try to use Google maps to get the coordinate because it is faster and
also show a general administrative border with pink color border line when
searched. Make it easy to refer points on map using it.

But don't know how to make it work QGIS.

Any help is appreciated.

Thanks you

KLGan