[Qgis-user] Mesaure tool Problem

Martin Baloga matobaloga at gmail.com
Thu Sep 19 08:55:33 PDT 2013

Thank you. So maybe i will try to use our EPSG: 2065 S-JSTK, or is there a
possibility to turn the measure tool of? What everything should I put into
comments to get it of the layout?

S pozdravom / Best regards / Salutanta
Ing. Arch. Martin Baloga, PhD.
www.jazzarchitecture.sk
+421 903 314 492

Pred vytlačením tohto e-mailu myslite na životné prostredie.
e-mail.
Mi petas vin pripensu pri via respondeco por la cxirkauxajxo antauxe elpreso
de tiu-cxi mesagxo.