[Qgis-user] How set the SVG path in qgis-server

aperi2007 aperi2007 at gmail.com
Thu Sep 19 15:12:16 PDT 2013

Hi,

thx for this hint.

I try this option but it seem don't work.

This is what I do:

I copy all my svg symbols in a subfolder "folder1/folder2" of the
"/usr/local/share/qgis/svg" path

(so they are all located in this path:
/usr/local/share/qgis/svg/folder1/folder2)

And after this,
I do a search and replace on the qgis project to change all the svg
symbols path from something like this

<prop k="name" v="/Frane/1000-a.svg"/>

To something like this
<prop k="name" v="/folder1/folder2/Frane/1000-a.svg"/>

I test the wms map but the svg symbols are not used.

Maybe the v parameter cannot have a subfolder path ?

Thx,

Andrea.