[Qgis-user] Settings of QGIS

Johan Servaes Johan.Servaes at eximag.com
Thu Sep 19 23:57:31 PDT 2013

Dear Sirs,

We already use QGIS 1.8 for some time now, but we have a problem with our internal network.

When we use the same project with two persons simultaneously, only the data of het person who saves as last one is registered.
Is there a possibility to change our QGIS in a manner that only one person can make changes and that the second one can only open the project in read-only, as it is e.g. in Word ?

Thank you in advance.

Kind regards,

Johan Servaes

Tel. Nr. +32 (0)11 279 210
Email: johan.servaes at eximag.com<mailto:johan.servaes at eximag.com>

www.eximag.com<http://www.eximag.com/>

Offices:
Prins Bisschopssingel 50, 3500 Hasselt, Belgium
The information contained in this e-mail transmission contains privileged and confidential information. It is intended only for the use of the person(s) named above. If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any review, dissemination, distribution or duplication of this communication is strictly prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the office of Eximag International by reply e-mail and destroy all copies of the original message, included all attachments.Eximag Int'l or associated companies cannot be held financially liable for any financial losses, wich directly or indirectly may be caused by errors or omissions in the delivered messages, data or calculations and disclaims any consultancy responability in this message or delivered attachments / reports.