[Qgis-user] Build a raster based on conditions from other three rasters

Yasser Said Lopez de Olmos Reyes biolyasser at gmail.com
Fri Sep 20 19:55:15 PDT 2013

Hello all,

I'm building a model in SEXTANTE Modeller from an old ESRI AML script. My
goal (for now) is to build a SEXTANTE model from this script, I have found
a way to do it but at the end the script writes:

docell
>  if ( %cb%d6 == 0 and %cb%d4 == 0)
>  then %pff% = 0
>  else %pff% = float(%cb%d4 / %cb%d7)
> end

So, I have the rasters similar to %cb%d6, %cb%d4 and %cb%d7 named as cbd6,
cbd4 and cbd7. I need to create a raster with these rules: IF cbd6_raster =
0 AND cbd4_raster = 0, then write 0, ELSE divide cbd4_raster/cbd7_raster.
But here I'm lost, I've tried a lot of things but they have failed.

ANY help will be very appreciated. Thanks.

--
Saludos,

Yasser Said López de Olmos Reyes
Laboratorio de Manejo de Recursos Naturales
Universidad Autónoma Metropolitana
Unidad Iztapalapa
México, DF