[Qgis-user] Matplotlib not found with Qgis 2.0.1-1 OS X

William Kyngesburye woklist at kyngchaos.com
Tue Sep 24 13:27:10 PDT 2013

Install my matplotlib package.  When you do that, make sure to read the readme - I discovered the pyparsing requirement at the last minute of packaging, so you need to install it in the Terminal.

For the plugins, you may have leftovers from a previous 2.0 nightly dev build, the Mac installer sometimes doesn't remove old files.  Try deleting QGIS from your Applications folder and reinstall.