[Qgis-user] Can't use two base maps

Kevin Broderick ktb at kevinbroderick.com
Wed Sep 25 05:51:21 PDT 2013

I'm seeing the similar symptoms—"Could not draw Google Streets because:" or
"Could not draw OpenStreetMap because:" and no further information in the
dialog box. This seems to be happening to all except the last OpenLayer
layer added to the project—i.e. if I add a Google streets layer, it works.
I then add an OSM layer, and the Google Streets layer throws the above
error message, but the OSM layer works. If I then add a Bing layer, I get
the error if I try to have either the OSM or the Google layer rendered.

This is on Mac OS X.