[Qgis-user] Sextante Modeler - r.reclass problem?

ALT SHN i.geografica at alt-shn.org
Wed Sep 25 09:50:44 PDT 2013

Hi,

I've been testing Sextante toolbox in QGIS 2.0.1 (from OSGEO4W installer),
and for the most part it seems to be ok, However i've come to a problem
that always causes qgis to freeze (not-responding state).

This happens if I use r.reclass in my model. Can anyone please give it a
try using the model attached to this message?

(Win7 64bits)

Thanks
SOCIEDADE DE HISTÓRIA NATURAL - Departamento de Informação Geográfica

Apartado 25 2564-909 Torres Vedras Portugal
Sede e Biblioteca: rua Cavaleiros da Espora Dourada, 27A 2560 Torres Vedras

Laboratório de Paleontologia e Paleoecologia: Polígono Industrial do Alto
do Ameal 2565-641 Ramalhal
http://alt-shn.blogspot.com
www.alt-shn.org