[Qgis-user] ordering an attribute table

Michael Spencer spencer.mike.r at gmail.com
Thu Sep 26 09:07:38 PDT 2013

Having a strange problem at the moment.

If I open a vector attribute table and click on a column heading to sort
the column then this doesn't seem to work. The column contains mainly
numbers with some NA and some NULL strings.

The sort action groups most together most NA and NULL, and orders the
numbers, but some strings slip through the gaps and appear where they
aren't wanted in the number sequence!

I'm working in QGIS 2.0.1 on Ubuntu 12.04.

The reason I want to do this is to delete all records that aren't numeric,
so if there's a neater way to accomplish this that would be great!

Ta,
Michael