[Qgis-user] Windows 7 error message

Jonathan Moules jonathanmoules at warwickshire.gov.uk
Thu Sep 26 09:38:13 PDT 2013

Hi Denis,
I don't think this is a QGIS thing. Looking at my install there is no "
BCSystray.exe". That sounds more like it is a different application, though
googling finds no obvious candidates.
If you try googling for "ordinal 322" you'll see it's a general Windowsy
error.

Regards,
Jonathan

On 24 September 2013 10:30, Payne Denis
<Denis.Payne at cambridgeshire.gov.uk>wrote:

>  Having installed QGIS 2.0, system rebooted and I got the error message:
>
> BCSystray.exe - Ordinal Not Found
>
> The ordinal 322 could not be located in the dynamic link library
> LIBEAY32.dll
>
> Any suggestions on resolving this would be greatly appreciated!
>
> Thanks
>
> Denis
>
> *
> _                                     *
> Denis Payne
> GIS Manager
> LGSS
>
> *T: 01223 699676*
> *M: 07450 850970 *
> *E: denis.payne at cambridgeshire.gov.uk*
> *W: www.lgss.co.uk *
>
> LGSS - by the public sector, for the public sector

> privileged. It is intended solely for the addressee. If you receive this
> email by mistake please notify the sender and delete it immediately.
> Opinions expressed are those of the individual and do not necessarily
> represent the opinion of Cambridgeshire County Council. All sent and
> received email from Cambridgeshire County Council is automatically scanned
> for the presence of computer viruses and security issues. Visit *
> www.cambridgeshire.gov.uk* <http://www.cambridgeshire.gov.uk>

This transmission is intended for the named addressee(s) only and may
contain sensitive or protectively marked material up to RESTRICTED and
should be handled accordingly. Unless you are the named addressee (or
authorised to receive it for the addressee) you may not copy or use it, or
disclose it to anyone else. If you have received this transmission in error
please notify the sender immediately. All email traffic sent to or from us,
including without limitation all GCSX traffic, may be subject to recording
and/or monitoring in accordance with relevant legislation.