[Qgis-user] Lizmap localising

Martin Baloga matobaloga at gmail.com
Fri Sep 27 02:07:42 PDT 2013

Dear Michael,

I have my own server, so I have full access there.
I followed the instructions on jelix home page. Added new .properties files - copied and modified en version. Added info to default config file about the supported languages. After accessing the web site with sk localisation I got the 500 error.
I will have look at the log files and let you know.

I  thinking about modifying the .tpl files with hard setting of language.

S pozdravom/ Best regards
Ing. Arch. Martin Baloga,PhD.
0903 314 492
Www.jazzarchitecture.sk