[Qgis-user] Diagrams Not Printing

Rob L Robert.Langford at salford.gov.uk
Tue Apr 1 01:43:10 PDT 2014

@Saber - Thanks for your response.
I tried as you suggested and recreated in a new map with the setting you
provided (new print look slightly different as I've not styled and the SHP
file was filtered).
Composer image:  http://i.imgur.com/uxgEUYl.jpg
<http://i.imgur.com/uxgEUYl.jpg>
Export image:  http://i.imgur.com/fVuK7I7.jpg
<http://i.imgur.com/fVuK7I7.jpg>
However I tried to recreate with a different data and I couldn't replicate
the issue.  So I checked the geometry of the "problem" SHP file and there
were errors on the polygon that wasn't displaying the diagram on export:
Fixed the geometry and the diagram is displaying correctly:
http://i.imgur.com/nZhkFYk.jpg <http://i.imgur.com/nZhkFYk.jpg>  .
Well good practice I guess to check my geometry first and foremost, but
strange that it displays in the composer still?