[Qgis-user] aerial photo issues

Brent Wood pcreso at pcreso.com
Fri Apr 4 19:52:54 PDT 2014

If OSGeo4Win does mostly what you want, you can try GraphicsMagick to convert images to various formats...

Also Open Source, but command line based...

it can't get much easier than "gm convert image.png image.jpg" and there are lots of options to play with if necessary...

http://www.graphicsmagick.org/convert.html

or the less stable but perhaps more adventurous ImageMagick...