[Qgis-user] Installation problems

Andrés Ocaña andresocaac at yahoo.es
Sat Apr 5 03:27:59 PDT 2014

Hi!
I has started to use QGis 2.2 Valmiera. The O.S. of my computer is Windows Vista Home Premium 32 bits. I has downloaded QGis of official website www.qgis.org. I has used the QGis Standalone Installer version 2.2 (32 bit).

The errors are that the tool does not come sexante built and I can not install. And also the python console does not work. Fails to execute.

We appreciate to help me solve as I need for my project Sexante. I currently use gvSIG QSig but from what I've been able to check it seems more stable.

Thanks

Andres Ocaña